University: Kuvempu University
Address: Jnanasahyadri, Shankaraghatta, Road leading to Kuvempu University, Shimoga, Karnataka 577451
Phone: 082822 56301
Chancellor: Vajubhai Vala
Courses: (M.A) (M.Com) (M.Sc) (L.L.M) (MBA) (P.hD) (MCA) (Department of Social Work) (Department of Political Science)
University Type: Public/Government
Founded Year: 1987
Vice-chancellor: Prof. Jogan Shankar
- Acharya Tulsi National Commerce College, Shimoga
- Adichunchnagiri Institute of Business Management, Chikmagalur
- Balehonnur Vidya Samsthe First Grade College, Balehonnur
- Basaveswara First Grade College, Shimoga
- B.G.S First Grade College, Jayapura
- D.S.B.G. Government First Grade College, Mudigere
- D.V.S. Arts & Science College, Shimoga
- D.V.S. Evening College, Shimoga
- Dr.Ambedkar B.B.M College, Shimoga
- Educ-Aid-City First Grade College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Shimoga
- Edurite College of Administration & Management Studies, Shimoga
- Government First Grade College, Ajjampura
- Government First Grade College, Anavatti
- Government First Grade College, Ayanur
- Government First Grade College, Bhadravathi
- Government First Grade College, Birur
- Government First Grade College, Holehonnuru
- Government First Grade College, Kaduru
- Government First Grade College, Kalasa
- Government First Grade College, Koppa
Kuvempu University an affiliating University established in 1987. It is a State University recognized by UGC. The University has been named after great Kannada writer Shri KUVEMPU and has achieved a distinctive academic profile and a cultural identity. The university spreads over the districts of Shivamogga and Chikkamagaluru. It is a university with a distinctive academic profile, blending in itself commitment to rural ethos in modern spirit. The university offers under-graduate, post- graduate and Ph.D programmes in a wide range of disciplines. It has 35 Post-graduate Departments in the Faculties of Arts, Commerce, Education, and Science and Technology.
The University has 99 affiliated colleges. These include 3 constituent colleges, 30 Government aided colleges, 65 Unaided private colleges, and one college under the direct control of the University, spread over the two districts offering Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate Programmes. Among them, 18 colleges offer B.Ed programme; 35 colleges have been assessed and accredited by NAAC; and 47 colleges are admitted.
To foster university-society relationship with the motto, Education for All, the Directorate of Distance Education of the university is offering under-graduate, post-graduate and P.G Diploma courses. The objective is to take quality education to the doorsteps of the aspirants of higher education.
We mention all other information regarding the admission and result below. Here on this page students can find all other details regarding this university for the aspirants i.e. contact number, courses provide, all other details. Candidates can check all details and other information and notification for this university latest updates. Candidates may check all information for taking admission in this university and other information also that we mention above.
We Advised to all users to get in touch for more details………!