REET Admit Card 2020 - Rajasthan TET Call Letter / Hall Ticket 2020
Get Details Regarding REET Admit Card 2020 - Rajasthan TET Call Letter / Hall Ticket 2020
Updated on Aug-06-2019
|Exam Name:||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (RE|
|Number of Papers:||Paper 1 and Paper 2|
|Admit-Card:||Download Admit Card|
|Syllabus:||RTET Syllabus 2020|
|Application Form:||Not Available|
|Age Limit:||Applicants must have passed 18 year to participate in Graduation Degree Courses|
|Exam Type:||Teacher Eligibility Test|
REET Admit Card 2020 - Rajasthan TET Call Letter / Hall Ticket 2020
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) is also known as Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET). REET 2020 Call letters will be released by Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BRSE) soon on its official website.For the help of all related visitors, we have provided a direct Admit Card link below so all visitors can directly download their Rajasthan REET Call Letter 2020 from here.
REET Admit Card 2020 Download
All candidates need to submit their Application id and Date of birth on the admit card tab to download their Exam Hall Tickets. Below a direct link is given which will redirect you to direct homepage of Board's website from where you can download your REET Admit Card 2020
Download Rajasthan REET Admit Card / Exam Date 2020
Name of the Board-Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BRSE).
Name of the Exam-Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET).
Date of Exam-11th February 2020
Availability of REET Admit Cards- From 1st February 2020
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers Admit Card 2020
Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan was set up in Jaipur on 4th Dec 1957. It was shifted to Ajmer in 1961. In the year 1973. The BSER took rapid strides for promotion and development of Secondary Education in Rajasthan, spread over 3,42,239 sq. km. and in more than 6000 schools located in 32 districts involving 8.5 lakhs students for Secondary and Senior Secondary Examination in the year 2000.
Almost 2-3 months ago the Board issued the notification for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) 2020 and after the availability of online forms lakhs of eligible candidates not only from Rajasthan state but from other states also have applied their online application forms for REET 2020. Now as Examination date is coming closer all applicants are excited to check their exam center, Timing etc.
We just advise all the applicants to have some patience and wait for some more days because the Board will soon activate the Admit card downloading link. All the related candidates can also follow the below given clear steps to download their RTET Exam entry card 2020
Rajasthan TET (REET) Call letter Download Starts
As Rajasthan Govt. has already announced to fill thousands of Primary and upper Primary level Teacher vacancies in the state so more than 10 lakh candidates have registered for REET 2020. So we can estimate the level of Competition for REET that's why we advise all the candidates to prepare for the exam according to the exam syllabus and pattern.
REET Syllabus – Child development and pedagogy
- Learning Difficulties.
- Teaching learning process.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment.
- The right to Education Act 2009.
- Meaning & Concept of learning and its processes.
- Understanding diverse learners.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning.
- Theories of learning and its implication
- Child Development.
- How Children learn and think.
- Action Research.
- Individual Differences.
- Factors Affecting Learning
- The Role of Heredity and environment.
Board of Secondary Education REET Syllabus – language-I
Unseen Prose Passage.
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials.
- Principles of Teaching English.
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation.
- Teaching Learning Materials.
- Framing Questions Including Wh-questions.
- Recruitment Cum Eligibility Exam Test Syllabus for language – II
- Basic knowledge of the English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
- Unseen Poem.
- Principles of the Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Literary Terms.
RPSC RTET Syllabus- Environmental Studies
- Our Culture and Civilization.
- Matter and Energy.
- Public places and Institutions.
- Living Beings.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Experimentation/Practical Work.
- Clothes and Habitats.
- Teaching material/Aids.
- Problems of Teaching.
- Transport and Communication.
- Environmental Studies and Environmental Education Learning Principles.
- Concept &scope of Environment Studies.
- The significance of Integrated & Environment Studies.
- Approaches to presenting concepts.
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation.
- Scope and relation to Science & Social Science.
RBSE REET 2020 Syllabus – Social Studies
- Indian Civilization, Culture, and Society
- Mauryan & Gupta Empires and Post-Gupta Period
- Indian Constitution and Democracy
- Medieval and Modern Period
- Main Components of the Earth
- Resources and Development
- Geography and Resources of India
- Geography and Resources of Rajasthan
- Pedagogical Issues – I
- Pedagogical Issues – II
REET 3rd-grade Teacher Syllabus- Mathematics and Science
- Algebraic expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Lines and Angles
- Surface Area and Volume
- Plane figures
- Area of Plane figures
- Living Being
- Human body and health
- Animal Reproduction and Adolescence
- Force and Motion
- Light & Sound
- Solar System
- Chemical Substances
REET Exam Pattern 2020 -
- As The REET exam will be held as two papers i.e, Paper-I and Paper-II.
- The duration of the REET exam 150 Minutes for both papers.
- Total marks will be 150 in both papers.
- The exam will have only Multiple choice type questions. Each question carries one mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
REET online Exam Call Letter 2020
REET Call Letter will consist of all important information like Candidate's Name, Father/Mother Name, Address, Exam Timing, Candidate's Photo & Signature etc. So all the related candidates must check these important things on their admit cards after downloading it. All the candidates must read out the important exam instructions printed on their exam admit card. Another important thing all candidates need to paste a colorful Photo on their and it should be attested by any Gazetted officer. All candidates must carry their original admit card and one photo identity proof with them at the exam center because without this entry is prohibited. So follow the below given easy instructions to download the REET Call letter 2020
How to Download RTET Hall Ticket 2020
- First of all, go to the Official website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. or click on the given direct link below.
- Then click on the REET admit card link at the Homepage.
- Now submit the REET application No.& date of birth.
- After submitting, your REET Call letter 2020 will appear in front of you.
- Finally, save the admit card copy and must take a print out of RTET 2020 Admit Cards for further use.
If you are not understanding the given steps then don't worry just click on the below given admit card link and you will directly reach the final step. All the very best to all candidates and keep visiting regularly on our website.... to check all TET Notification, Admit Cards or Result updates.
Visit BSER official Site - Click Here
Download REET 2020 Admit Card Click Here
Rate & Review
- Rajasthan High Court
- DOEACC / NIELIT
- Indian Bank
- BOI Bank Of India
- Dena Bank
- Canara Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- RRB Railway Recruitment Board
- Uttar Pradesh Police (UP Police)
- KVS Sangathan
- WCR Railway
- Indian Navy
- Gujarat Police
- UP NHM
- Mizoram PSC
- Rajasthan Police
- D.El.Ed/ D.Ed
- MP Vyapam
- MPPEB (MP) Madhya Pradesh Police
- Indian Coast Guard