NEET Admit Card 2020 - NEET UG MBBS Call Letter 2020 Exam Date
Get Details Regarding NEET Admit Card 2020 - NEET UG MBBS Call Letter 2020 Exam Date
Updated on Aug-08-2019
|Exam Name:||NEET UG MBBS BDS Entrance Exam 2020|
|Admit-Card:||Download Admit Card|
|Syllabus:||NEET Syllabus 2020|
|Application Form:||Not Available|
|Age Limit:||Applicants must have passed 18 year to participate in Graduation Degree Courses|
|Exam Type:||Entrance Exam|
NEET Admit Card 2020
NEET UG MBBS BDS Entrance Exam Date 2020
NEET Admit Card 2020
- There will be 180 questions available in this exam.
- NEET exam will be held in offline mode pen and paper base.
- Only objective type questions available in this exam.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Applicants will get only 3 hours to complete their exam.
- Paper will be asked in various 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Each correct answer will give 4 marks.
- Negative marking will be applicable in this exam as 1 mark for each wrong answer.
Name of Subject : No of Questions : MarksChemistry 45 Questions 180 MarksPhysics 45 Questions 180 MarksZoology 45 Questions 180 MarksBotany 45 Questions 180 MarksTotal 180 Questions 720 Marks
- Candidate's Name
- Candidate's Father/Mother Name
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Category
- Examination Date
- Exam Centre
- Examination Instructions
NEET Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
- Colleges No. of seats offered
- All private colleges 25,840
- All government colleges 27,590
- NEET Counselling seats 3,521
- NEET Basis seats 35,461
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Driving Licence
- Pan Card
How to download NEET Admit Card 2020
- Visit on official CBSE website or directly click on below-given link.
- Now click on applicant login tab.
- Submit the Login ID and Password securely.
- Now Click on the official admit card link on the screen.
- After clicking, Candidate's NEET Admit Card will appear in pdf format.
- Now download the admit card and keep it safe with you.
- Must take printouts of the original Admit card till the Entrance Exam Process.
Rate & Review
- Rajasthan High Court
- DOEACC / NIELIT
- Indian Bank
- BOI Bank Of India
- Dena Bank
- Canara Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- RRB Railway Recruitment Board
- Uttar Pradesh Police (UP Police)
- KVS Sangathan
- WCR Railway
- Indian Navy
- Gujarat Police
- UP NHM
- Mizoram PSC
- Rajasthan Police
- D.El.Ed/ D.Ed
- MP Vyapam
- MPPEB (MP) Madhya Pradesh Police
- Indian Coast Guard