AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020 - AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Date 2020 @ www.aiims.edu
Get Details Regarding AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020 - AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Date 2020 @ www.aiims.edu
Updated on Aug-09-2019
|Exam Name:||AIIMS MBBS UG Entrance Exam 2020|
|Number of Papers:||Under Graduate MBBS Admission Test|
|Admit-Card:||Download Admit Card|
|Syllabus:||AIIMS MBBS Syllabus 2020|
|Application Form:||Not Available|
|Age Limit:||Applicants must have passed 18 year to participate in Graduation Degree Courses|
|Exam Type:||Entrance Exam|
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2020 Call Letter cum Exam Hall Ticket
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Call Letter 2020
Instructions for Candidates -
- The main point has to be noted that AIIMS will not send admit cards via post.
- Applicants should keep in mind the reporting time which will be 7:00 AM for 1st shift and 1:00 PM for 2nd shift.
- After 8:45 AM for 1st shift and 2:45 PM for 2nd shift no one will be allowed in this exam.
- Before examination candidates will face Biometric Capture, Photo Capture & other activities.
- Applicants must have to reach the exam centers before 30 minutes.
- No electric items will be allowed in this exam like as Watches, Cell Phones, Calculator, Bluetooth etc.
- We advise the applicants that don't carry Ornaments, head gear, hair bands, hair clips, belt, bags, credit cards, debit card, books in this exam.
- Applicants cannot leave the exam center before the end of 3 ½ hours.
- Only after handling the copy of admit card to the invigilator applicants can leave the exam hall.
Details Mentioned in the AIIMS Admit Card 2020
- Candidate's Name
- Candidate's Guardian Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Category
- Date of AIIMS MBBS 2020 Entrance Examination,
- Name and Address of AIIMS MBBS Exam Centre
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
How to download AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Admit Card cum Call letter 2020
- First of all, go to the official website of AIIMS whose link is also given below.
- Now click on applicant login window.
- Then enter Candidate’s login ID and Password.
- Submit the security code and click on the Login button.
- Now find the admit card downloading link and click on it.
- After clicking, Candidate's admit card will appear on the screen in pdf format.
- Now download the admit card and keep it safe.
- Must take Minimum two printouts of the original Admit card.
Rate & Review
- Rajasthan High Court
- DOEACC / NIELIT
- Indian Bank
- BOI Bank Of India
- Dena Bank
- Canara Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- RRB Railway Recruitment Board
- Uttar Pradesh Police (UP Police)
- KVS Sangathan
- WCR Railway
- Indian Navy
- Gujarat Police
- UP NHM
- Mizoram PSC
- Rajasthan Police
- D.El.Ed/ D.Ed
- MP Vyapam
- MPPEB (MP) Madhya Pradesh Police
- Indian Coast Guard