IIFT Entrance Exam Notification | Application Form| Admit Card | Result | Counselling | Admission Process 2018 Description
IIFT Entrance Exam Notification | Application Form| Admit Card | Result | Counselling | Admission Process 2018
Do you want the information related to the IIFT 2018 Notification or want to read all eligibility criteria of IIFT then this article belongs to you because in this article all detailed information and all direct links are provided below? The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) provides two-year MBA degrees in various disciplines in its campuses located in New Delhi and Kolkata. Candidates who want to take admission into IIFT they all have to appear in IIFT entrance exam 2018. As per the official notification, IIFT Entrance Exam will be held on 3rd December 2018. The selection process consists of two stages of Aptitude based objective test and final steps are essay Writing, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
IIFT Entrance Exam Notification PDF
All the related candidates can check the eligibility criteria, Application Fee, How to apply and further Admit Card, Answer key, Result, Admission updates. We suggest all the visitors apply their online application forms after reading the Eligibility limits. For the help of all visitors, all direct links are provided below.
- Name of Exam- IIFT Entrance Exam 2018
- Article category- Application Forms
- Starting Date of online application forms- 25th July 2018
- Last date to fill the application forms-- 15th September 2018
- Admit Cards availability- 15th November 2018
- Date of IIFT Entrance Examination- 3rd December 2018
- Declaration of Result- 6th January 2018
- Date of Group Discussion, Interview, and Essay Writing- February/March 2018
Eligibility Criteria For IIFT Entrance Exam Notification-
- Applicants should have bachelor’s degree in any stream at least 50% marks and 45% marks for reserved categories.
- Candidates appearing the final year examination of graduation can also apply.
- There is no age limit to apply for IIFT 2018.
- Indian, as well as Foreign nationals, are eligible to take admission in IIFT Entrance Exam 2018.
How to apply or how to register for IIFT Entrance Exam 2018
- IIFT 2018 registration can be done in both ways online as well as offline mode also.
- Candidates can get the IIFT Entrance Exam application forms offline from IIFT counter.
- All applicants can fill the online application forms with all correct educational and personal details.
- All candidates will have to send the printout of the online application form along with self-attested Caste certificate.
- All candidates can pay the application fee online by Credit/Debit or by net banking or offline by making Demand Draft.
- Send the Demand Draft by registered post/speed post to the following address:
Section Officer (GSD),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B- 21, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi- 110016.
Ph. 011-2685 7908
IIFT Exam Pattern/Syllabus-
- The Exam will be held in both methods online as well as offline.
- The question paper will include 5 sections namely English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis.
- The questions will be of Multiple Choice Type and total 123 question will be asked.
- The medium of the test will be English only.
- The duration of the Entrance Exam will be 2 hours.
- There will be negative marking and 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Number of Questions
General Knowledge & Awareness
IIFT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2018
All candidates need to download their Exam Hall Tickets to appear in this Entrance Exam and to download the admit card, all applicants need to submit their application no. and password in the admit card tab. All candidates must reach 30 minutes before the Examination center with valid admit card and identity proof.
Visit official site of IIFT - Click Here
Apply Online For IIFT Entrance Exam 2018 - Click Here
IIFT Admission 2018
After IIFT Entrance Exam Result shortlisted candidates will appear in further rounds of IIFT selection process. The further processes include Group Discussion, Interview and writing skill assessment. Admission of Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI Candidates in IIFT will be done on the basis of Entrance Exam marks only.
IIFT Counselling 2018 -
Here we are starting the discussion on IIFT Counselling 2018. All those students of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2018, they can check Counselling Dates for IIFT 2018 soon. IIFT will release Counselling Process for IIFT 2018 involves Payment of Fee, Choice Filling, and Seat Allotment. First of all, applicants need to pay the required amount to Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.After marking payment to the officials of IIFT applicants can Choice Filling Portal. We have given List of Documents required for IIFT 2018 Counselling.
List of Documents required for IIFT 2018 Counselling -
- Mark Sheet of Class 10th having with passing certificate.
- Mark Sheet of Class 12th having with the passing certificate.
- Must carry the Hard copy of Seat Allotment letter.
- IIFT 2018 Admit Card
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Draft as per IIFT prospect
- Medical Documents were given on application form.
- Income Certificate
- Original Counselling Letter along with Photocopy
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size Photographs
- ID Proof
- IIFT 2018 Valid Scorecard
- Other required documents were given on IIFT Entrance Exam Application Form.