University: Karnataka University
Address: Pavate Nagar, Dharwad, Karnataka 580003
Phone: 0836 244 8600
Courses: M.Com., M.Com(CS) (LL.M.) (M.Ed) (M.P.Ed.) (Yoga Studies) (MTA) (PGDCA) (Faculty of Science) (Faculty of Social Sciences)
University Type: Public/Government
Founded Year: October 1949
Vice-chancellor: Dr Pramod Gai
- KLES’S SRI.KADDASIDDESHWAR ARTS & HSK SCIENCE INSTITUTE, HUBLI
- KLE'S ARTS & COMMERCE COLLEGE, GADAG
- KLES’S P.C.JABIN SCIENCE COLLEGE, HUBLI
- ANJUMAN-E-ISLAM’S NEHRU ARTS, SCIENCE, COMMERCE & BBA COLLEGE, HUBLI.
- KLES’S J.G.COMMERCE COLLEGE HUBLI
- KLE'S INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES AND RESEARCH VIDYANGAR, HUBLI
- JSS DR. D. VEERENDRA HEGGADE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES AND REASEARCH
- KLES’S J.T.COLLEGE OF ARTS, SCIENCE & COMMERCE GADAG
- AVVP SHREE ANNADANESHWAR COLLEGE
- SHREE SIDDESHWAR GOVT., I GRADE COLLEGE
- TMC MUNCIPAL ARTS & COMMERCE COLLEGE LAXMESHWAR
- KLE’S G.H.COLLEGE HAVERI
- RTES ARTS SCIENCE & COMMERCE COLLEGE
- MVP’S MAHANTA SWAMY ARTS,SCIENCE & COMMERCE COLLEGE
- BMHEC’S KITTEL SCIENCE COLLEGE
- ASS COLLEGE OF COMMERCE
- NTSS SHREE SHANKAR ARTS & COMMERCE COLLEGE NAVALGUND
- KLES’S MRITYUNJAYA ARTS & COMMERCE COLLEGE, DHARWAD
- BMHEC’S CSI COLLEGE OF COMMERCE
- MVAS SHREE K.G.NADGIR COLLEGE OF PHY.EDUCATION DHARWAD
Karnataka University was established in 1949 in the Dharwad by the government sections. It became a statutory University on 1st March 1950. It has several Post Graduate centres. The University (888 acres) is offering courses in the faculties of Arts, Commerce, Education, Law, Management, Science and Technology and Social Sciences. There are 47 PG Departments, 224 teachers and 4500 students (PG, M.Phil., Ph.D.). The girl students constitute 47% of the tota strength. Including PG Diploma, M.Phil and Ph.D. Courses. 6% of the students are from outside the State. There are 5 constituent colleges offering UG and PG courses in science, arts, commerce, fine arts, law and education. There are 21 hostels in all, including a working women’s hostel and ladies hostels. These provide residential accommodation to 2600 students of UG and PG courses. Over the last 60 years the number of affiliated colleges has increased from a mere 34 to more than 250.
The University has 3 PG campuses, at Haveri (42 acres). Gadag (32 acres) and Karwar (6 acres) all of which are district headquarters. All campus are self-contained and are at various stages of development. The University provides wide options ad choices – 50 PG Courses, 4 advanced diplomas and 28 diplomas, 11 certificate courses, 26 M.Phil., and 42 Ph.D. programmes. Here are several self-financing courses. Including an integrated course in Master of Tourism Administration, e-Commerce, M.Com. (Corporate Secretaryship). M.Sc. (Applied Genetics). M.Sc. (Biotechnology). M.Sc. (Computer Science), M.Sc (Microbiology). MBA (CBCS), MBA (evening programme), MBA (International Business), MCA, P.G. Diploma in Bank Management P.G. Diploma in Risk Management and P.G. Diploma in Animation and Graphics.
We mention all data of this university above i.e. contact numbers, admission notice, information address, all education courses and other important materials of this university for easy contact for admission. We advised to all users and readers that get in touch with us our web-portal for more details about other university and more university’s information.
Keep Vesting at our portal for more latest updates……!!