University: Bangalore University
Address: Jnana Bharathi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560056
Phone: 080 2321 3023
Chancellor: Shri Vajubhai Rudabhai Vala
Courses: (MA) (M.Sc) (M.Com) (M.Ed) (LLB) (BA) (BSW) (BPA) (B.Sc) (B.Com) (BCA) (BBA)
University Type: Public/Government
Founded Year: July 1964
- Abbas Khan Degree College for Women
- Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies
- Acharya Patashala College of Arts and Science
- Acharya Patashala College of Commerce
- Acharya Patashala Evening College of Arts and Commerce
- Acharya School of Design, Acharya Dr. S. Radhakrishan Road, Soladevanahalli
- Acharyas Bangalore B School
- Adarsh Institute of Management and Information Technology
- Adharsh Vidhya Kendra College
- Aditya Institute of Management Studies and Research
- Administrative Management College
- AET College, Doddakannelli Village
- Agragami Institute of Computer and Advanced Management Studies
- AIBM College, #1, Rajiv Gandhi Nagar
- AIMS Institute of Higher Education
Download all affiliated colleges list Click Here
Bangalore University is located in the Garden City of aptly hailed as the “I.T. Capital of India”, was established in July 1964 as an off shoot of the University of Mysore, primarily to include institutions of higher learning center. Soon after the establishment of Bangalore University, as a first step in the re-organization of courses instructions, the University introduced Honours Courses in the year 1965-66. Three year Honour’s courses in Botany, Chemistry, Economics, English, Geology, Kannada, Mathematics and Zoology which were offered only at the University Post Graduate Departments have attracted many brilliant students.
Honours passed students were admitted to Post Graduate Courses on priority and B.A./B.Sc. graduates, who marginally missed admission to the Post Graduate Courses were given an opportunity to join the final year Honours course and seek admission to Post Graduate Courses, thereafter. Since 1964, Bangalore University has grown both in size and strength to include a large number of affiliated colleges, P.G. Centers with a rich diversity of programme options. Jnana Bharathi’ (JB) located on a sprawling 1100 acres of land and shifted many of its post graduate departments to this newly established campus. At present, the JB Campus houses the office of the Vice Chancellor, Registrar, Registrar (Evaluation), Finance Officer and a large number of post graduate departments, Directorates, Centres of higher learning, NSS Bhavan, Outdoor Stadium and other support services. The University Law College, started in 1948 and The College of Physical Education, started in 1959 are located in the JB Campus.
We mention all other information regarding the admission and result below. Here on this page students can find all other details regarding this university for the aspirants i.e. contact number, courses provide, all other details. Candidates can check all details and other information and notification for this university latest updates. Candidates may check all information for taking admission in this university and other information also that we mention above.
We Advised to all users to get in touch for more details………!